Succesfull completion of this exercise involves determining the semantic markup for a text document. What this means is that you need to decide what text elements are what: paragraph, heading, list, table, figure, image?
The files are available here. Control click to download it, or just copy and paste it.
- The text needs to be marked up semantically. Main point, here.
- The HTML syntax needs to be correct.
- The HTML file needs to reside in a directory inside whatever you called the exercises directory, and will be named
index.html. Get used to it.
- This file must contain anchors back to your home page and (at least) the index page for exercises.
- As with the first assignment, once the local version is finished and tested, upload the changes to the server, and test from there.