Lists are an important component in web design. In this exercise, you will create and style a variety of lists. To wit:
- a vertical, unordered list (a a navigation list: with at least a hover state)
- a horizontal, unordered list (a a navigation list: with at least a hover state)
- two different ordered lists, on with at least one nested list
- a definition list
A wide variety of lists can be found at listamatic.
The same flexible layout from the previous exercises will be used. And, use what you know to make the page as nice as possible.
- This file must contain anchors back to your home page and the index page for exercises.
- As with the all assignments, once the local version is finished and tested, upload the changes to the server, and test from there.